SerpClix is the first and only crowd-sourced solution to improve your organic SEO rankings by sending real human visitors to your search engine results pages (SERPs), thus increasing your organic click-through rate (CTR) for those results and boosting your rankings.
Click-through rate (CTR) has become an important ranking factor for organic search results on Google. We will be posting more about the importance of CTR as a ranking factor, but the simple premise is this: if Google sees a search result with a high click-through rate, then Google naturally assumes people are interested in that result, and thus they are likely to rank that result higher.
SerpClix connects website owners and marketers with tens of thousands of real human clickers, located around the world, who are paid a small amount to search for your keywords and click on your listings, thus boosting your CTR.
These are real humans, who go to Google, manually enter your keywords, scroll through the results, and then click on your listing. They will stay on your website for one minute. They will never click the Back button - the tab will simply close when their one minute has finished.
Our clickers install a browser extension so that we can track their behavior, and ensure that they are filling your orders correctly. But that is all the extension does - it is not “simulating” the clicks (which is what our competitors do). It is only tracking the behavior of the actual human who is actually doing the searching and clicking, manually, one order at a time.
We have implemented a number of processes to ensure maximum quality. When a new clicker registers with us we check their IP address and use a third-party service to assign a Quality Score to their IP. Clickers who don’t meet our stringent IP quality threshold are excluded.
We also geo-locate each clicker, and allow our customers the option of targeting specific locations if they choose.
Other steps we take to ensure click quality include:
- assigning a quality score to each clicker's IP address, and excluding any that don't meet our strict quality threshold
- ensuring clickers enter your keyword phrase *exactly* as you specified
- ensuring clickers click on the search result you specified
- ensuring clickers stay on your site for a certain period of time
- ensuring the Back button is never clicked
- limiting the number of times an individual clicker can complete a specific click order
- limiting the number of orders any individual clicker can do